Safe operations are an integral and mandatory part of of Motorcycle Collective. Below is an overview of our Health and Safety procedures.
Note that Motorcycle Collective does not provide hands on mechanical services ourselves. What we do provide is access to facilities, tools and social opportunities. However, safety is a core principal for us and we do everything feasible to ensure safe outcomes.
We always have safety equipment on hand and it’s use is mandatory. We have equipment on hand such as:
- Fire extinguishers
- First Aid Kit
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Gloves for fluids and sharp edge handling
- Spill containment
- Torque Wrenches – No torque, no deal!
Workshop User Safety
Just like our facilities, you and your motorcycle should leave better than they arrived.
All workshop users are given a safety induction to make them familiar with our safety equipment, procedures and hazards.
Our mobile workshop has specific procedures in place for safe transport and operations. These are executed, documented and signed every time we operate our workshop.
Some of our procedures include:
- Pre-mobilisation Checklist & Procedure
- Operations Commencement Checklist & Procedure
- Public Open-day Checklist
- Training for trailer mobilisation and handling
Health & Safety Registers
We maintain the following registers:
- HSE Inductions Register
- Hazards & Mitigation Register
- HSE Incident & Investigation Register